THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH US.
MIRACLE GRO CHICKEN MANURE 3.5kg
Out of stock
Miracle-Gro Chicken Manure Soil Enricher releases nutrients to improve the soil. It encourages strong and healthy growth.
Chicken manure is a completely natural plant food and one of the most widely available on the market. Used for many decades by farmers, chicken manure is also a popular choice for home gardeners looking for a non-synthetic plant food. Although quite variable, the pH of chicken manure tends to lean towards the alkaline side of neutral, so chicken manure should not be used to feed acid loving (ericaceous) plants.
- During soil preparation/planting time: sprinkle evenly over the soil and mix in well. During dry weather, water well after sowing seeds and planting out.
- During the growing season: sprinkle evenly over the soil around established plants. Gently work it into the soil surface with a hand fork or how without disturbing the plant roots and water in thoroughly.
- For established plants and plants in containers: apply every 4-6 weeks during the growing season, from March to the end of August, when plants are actively growing. Water in well afterwards.
- Soil preparation and new plants: apply at any time you are preparing new beds and borders, 7-10 days before sowing or planting.
- Use every 4-6 weeks during the growing season.
- Fertiliser analysis NPK 2-2-2.